12 x 1-hr appointments
Before & After Photos
Your personalised sequence notes (up to 4 drafts) to continue practicing at home
Support materials (hand outs, books, links) for a more inspired approach
Private Health Rebates available
Yoga Therapy is based on the basic premises that:
1. Structure affects function.
An obvious example - a kink in a hose.
Improved alignment, and therefor circulation, innervation and clearance of waste, is one of, if not the primary mechanism of therapeutic yoga.
2. Consistent effort over period of time, amounts to long-standing change.
Improved circulation and innervation over time may lead to increased tissue and organ function.
Private Yoga Therapy is particularly beneficial for:
- Long-term injury rehabilitation after acute-management (such as 'frozen-shoulder', repetitive-strain, sciatica or knee injury after the initial phase of physiotherapy)
- Chronic pelvic inflammatory-conditions such as Endometriosis or Diverticulitis.
- Enhanced fertility alongside IVF and other Assisted Reproductive Technologies.
- Chronic stress and tension, including headaches, Hypertension, Anxiety, restlessness or insomnia.
- Developing a daily practice built on intrinsic motivation.
*Private Health Rebates may be available. Please ask.