One Natural Therapies offers Naturopathy, Yoga and Massage with the focus on:
We can help you to:
Understand your body
Identify underlying issues
Make sustainable change
Our commitment to you at One Natural Therapies:
1. Safety - that you feel physically and emotionally safe at all times during care
2. Trustworthiness and transparency - that you are aware of what to expect at all times, including communication between sessions, cost of services and your experience of care.
3. Peer support - that we engage with community groups and services, as well as other health care providers.
4. Collaboration and mutuality - that we partner with you as an equal.
5. Empowerment, voice and choice - that we promote self-advocacy and patient-centred health care.
6. Cultural, historical and gender issues - that we engage in practitioner supervision and active self-reflection for moving past stereotypes and biases.
Our practice is informed by post-graduate research, and we are working to demonstrate excellence as a complementary network of trauma-informed practitioners.